BrambleCFD are looking to recruit a graduate software developer to work within our core development team. This team is currently made up of eight multidisciplinary developers, engineers and IT specialists, and so, within this role you will be expected to undertake a broad range of tasks including:
- Implementing new frontend features
- Creating new APIs
- Implementing new CFD workflows
- Producing testing and user documentation
- Reporting progress regularly to your team leader
We’re currently based at our Brackley office, but by the end of the summer will be moving to our brand new facility at Catesby Tunnel nestled in the Northamptonshire countryside. Our new facility is easily commutable from Warwick/Leamington Spa, Banbury and Daventry.
Our graduate salary is around £25k depending on experience and benefits include 25-days annual leave plus Bank Holidays and a company pension scheme.
What we are looking for:
Above all things, we value logical thought, motivation and an eagerness to learn. As such, we’re not necessarily expecting you to have development experience, rather the willingness and aptitude to evolve into a Full Stack Developer. Complete training will be provided in our core software stack (Angular and Python) and more generally in Linux, HPC and Computational Fluid Dynamics as required.
Our minimum requirements are:
- At least a 2.1 degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering or Physics
- An A grade or higher in maths at A-level
- The right to work in the UK
Desirable (but not essential) experience includes:
- Software development especially with Angular or Python
- Experience/awareness of Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Use of version control, particularly git
- Working in a Linux environment
If you are interested in this role, please send us your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org