At Bramble CFD, we create innovative services that enable our customers to exploit the best simulation software and hardware via trusted, powerful and easy-to-use workflows.
We looking for a CFD Support and Methodology Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to test, develop and benchmark new and existing workflows as well as providing advice and assistance to our customers.
The role provides varied challenges including:
- Providing aerodynamic, CAD and CFD support to customers.
- Troubleshooting issues with CFD simulations.
- Developing CFD best practice for new and existing workflows.
- Testing new CFD codes and features.
- Training and supporting users with the bramble platform.
This is an office-based role located at our new facility nestled in the Northamptonshire countryside (NN11 3FQ). Our office is easily commutable from Warwick/Leamington Spa, Banbury and Daventry.
Our salary range is £25k to £35k depending on experience and benefits include 25-days annual leave plus Bank Holidays and a company pension scheme.
What we are looking for:
Our minimum requirements are:
- At least a 2.1 (or equivalent) in a relevant Engineering or Physics degree.
- An A grade or higher in maths at A-level (or equivalent).
- The right to work in the UK (candidates with student visas are not accepted).
Desirable experience includes the below. However, for recent graduates, any experience with the following is nice to have, but by no means essential as full training will be given.
- Working in a Linux environment.
- Experience of OpenFOAM, CCM+, Fluent or similar CFD software.
- Previous experience of developing CFD methodologies.
- Experience with ANSA or Hypermesh.
If you are interested in this role, please send us your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com